1. Whom does Edumed support?
Edumed supports any bright needy students who satisfy the selection panel. Currently minimum score of 325 marks for girls and 375 marks for boys are required.
2. How do needy student know about Edumed?
In most cases people know about Edumed through word of mouth, the media and interviews.
3. How does Edumed ensure, only needy students are picked?
Applications are shortlisted by Board Members using a well-structured selection criterion. The applicants accompanied by parents or guardians are then invited for an interview.
4. Does Edumed have an application deadline?
Yes. Applications should be received by 15th March of every year. Interviews for the short-listed are then held in April of the same year.
5. How do you maintain links with former beneficiaries?
We are in active contact with former students and encourage them to write to us and update us on their progress. Some are actively involved giving their time during our activities while four supports Edumed financially.